- This event has passed.
Law, Democracy, and Politics After the Deluge
November 6, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm
The final conversation of the Fall series will be Friday, November 6, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. EST. We will host a virtual conversation focused on politics and the election entitled Law, Democracy, and Politics After the Deluge.
- Nadia Ahmad, Associate Professor at Barry University School of Law
- Khaled Beydoun, Professor of Law Wayne State School of Law
- Atiba Ellis, Professor of Law, Marquette University Law School
- Athena Mutua, Professor of Law & Floyd H. & Hilda L. Hurst Faculty Scholar, University at Buffalo School of Law
- Christian Sundquist, Professor of Law, Albany Law School
Please register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.